About the App
Focuses is a lightweight and flexible way to help you focus on what is important to you in life.
Start by adding what you want to focus on. Then take a few minutes each day to reflect on how you feel you did towards those focuses. Rate yourself on an intuitive scale. Use the calendar overviews to see progress and trends over time. Work towards becoming your best self.
- View the scores for a single focus or all focuses together on a calendar. Tap on a score to get more details.
- Add notes to your scores to remind yourself what you did that day.
- Archive focuses that are no longer applicable. Don't worry, you can still view your scores.
- Receive a daily notification to remind you to enter scores.
- iCloud syncing.
- Customize the interface by picking a new accent color and choosing between light and dark modes.
- Change which weekday the calendar starts on.
If you have any questions or would like to try out the app and need a promo code, please reach out to me at email@example.comDownload All Images
iPadDownload All Images
About the Developer
My name is Sam Warnick. I'm a developer in Beaufort, SC. I work full-time doing web development and tinker with other web and iOS projects in my limited free time. I love LEGO, Oreos, and spending as much time as I can with my family. My daughter and I do an occasional podcast. I built Focuses because I wanted a way to help me keep track of and work towards who I want to become. I have found it useful, and I hope you will too.